Photo competition: "HeadsetHelden" seeks and awards creative call centre teams
The motto is: „We are HeadsetHeroes, because ...!“. The initiative is looking for and awarding prizes for funny, creative photos or videos of max. 30 seconds in which at least one "HeadsetHelden-Shirt" and at least one headset can be seen. The T-shirts for the photos will be provided by the initiative. This is how it works:
- Interested teams register for the competition through their employer at the initiative by 15 June 2022.
- The HeadsetHelden T-shirts will be sent out in week 25.
- The deadline for the photos is 7 August 2022, after which a jury will judge the funniest and most creative team photos/videos.
- On 18 August 2022, the three teams that will advance to the final will be announced.
- The award ceremony will take place on 15 September 2022 at ProCom-Bestmann in Naumburg/North Hesse.
VIER supports the HeadsetHelden as a sponsor. The aim of the initiative is to honour call centre employees who are helpful and provide good service on a daily basis and always in a friendly manner in modern, multimedia communication centres, both inbound and outbound.
More info: www.headsethelden.de